Robin's Treehouse

Just a little tree where I like to sit and think.

Name:
Location: Plymouth, United Kingdom

Monday, October 16, 2006


Right, it's been a week since I posted and I have calmed down a lot since then.

It's been a strange week emotionally, I've been down all week, half the time angry, some of the time near tears, and now I'm... Well I suppose I could say I'm happy compared to the last few days.

There's things to look forward to this week.

I'm not doing anything this weekend so I might go bikeriding again, it'll be fun and I need a bit of fun.

I went home and got a load of DVD's to watch, yay for me. So far I have watched 'My family and other animals' and 'Blackbeard' in two parts, I'm currently on part 2.

I brought 'House; series 1' over the weekend, then had to return it when I was told I was getting it for Christmas day. So now I have to wait months until I can watch that excellent series again. And I'm disappointed because I know know what one of my pressies are going to be, and for the past three years the DVD present has been one of my favorite if not the best.

I think I'm not having a good October. hmmm... Do I ever? They always seem quite bad, I much prefer September or November, and often I try to forgot Oct all together, in my head there's only 11 months, not 12, even when counting the months I forget October with suprising regurality.

Anyway, I'm happier this week. I'm writing fan-fiction again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home