Robin's Treehouse

Just a little tree where I like to sit and think.

Name:
Location: Plymouth, United Kingdom

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The reasons why this year is soo much better than last year,

I like my flatmates. It's strange isn't it, but one of the lads broke a mug of mine, and decided to buy me a new one. Isn't that just sweet? If he hadn't said anything I would never had know, I thought it was just an accident and i never expected someone would replace it.

I'm working on a great team, I mean they really are a good group. They can be annoying, but what did I expect? It's a team, not a marriage so I can put up with it if Laura and Rob want to pat me on the head, and make jokes that I'm so much shorter than anyone else.

I feel so good. I'm doing something I love. I made a good choice, what more can I ask? I made a good choice. and I'm happy with that choice.

It's autumn, a lovely time of the year, I mean between the rain, the wind and the thunder I'm in heaven weatherwise. I would prefer it to be colder, but you can't have everything.

And I do have an awful lot. But the most important thing is I'm happy. It doesn't happen enough, and I've been low for days, maybe weeks.

I'm happy. What else is there to want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home