Robin's Treehouse

Just a little tree where I like to sit and think.

Name:
Location: Plymouth, United Kingdom

Thursday, March 22, 2007

28 hours until I leave for Malaysia... not that I'm counting down or anything... just since there was 60 hours to go...

Currently excited. Tuesday night I was terrifried. Wednesday I was bounching off the ceiling, and having giggle fits about just about everything. Today... Well today I'm packing... or trying to pack.

Tis not easy to pack, and I hope I have enough money.

I don't have enough to feel safe, but with the way I usually (don't) spend money while on holiday... I should have enough.

I hope beyond reason I have enough.

To tell the truth I'm really bad with money, I either have so much that I can't conceive it, or so little that I worry that I won't survive the week, and yet I always do... normally with plenty to spare, except around Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home